2. You are trapped in a kidnapped flight on way to Afghanistan and having been safely rescued, the first thing you do on getting a network signal is checking your mail.
3.You make a ten page flowchart, and cross reference each node, to prove that Harry Potter universe just cannot exist.
4. You consume less food/water because that would mean wasting time going to loo!
5. You feel irritated that laptops are not allowed in movie halls.
6. You can’t remember the last social function that you attended.
7. You wore a faded shirt to the seventy fifth anniversary of your parents
whereas you regularly get new suits tailored only for office wear.
8. All your relatives and friends have forgotten your name and refer to you as ‘That Guy’.
9. You feel that hobbies are something which are done when one has spare time.
10. The only time you've had off in the last three years was to attend your favorite uncle's funeral.
11. You let the janitors out of the office before the start of the working hours and let them in after everyone has gone home.
12. You have used “This is the last time I am working so late” at least three times last week.
13. You cannot understand why people around you seem much more interested in talking among themselves instead of listening to you telling them about your new job.
14. You tried your best to reschedule wife’s delivery to facilitate your client deliverable.
15. You slept off the joyride.
16. You wonder why you cannot sleep and eat at the same time.
18. You bought a Bluetooth headset so that you carry on a meeting while being on the call.
19. You feel guilty when not working or doing something fun.
20. Your idea of a family reunion is arranging a videoconferencing on skype for all the members.
21. You actually went to a bookshop to search the very much talked about ‘Face’Book.
22. Your playlist has not been updated for last 10 years.
23. You bought an I-Pad for situations where you can’t work on laptops.
24. You tend to send meeting appointments and subsequent reminders for lunch date with your wife.
25. You feel Baba Ramdev is a waste of time and 15 minutes of power nap can solve all the ailments and bring world peace.
26. You actually have a spare sleeping bag and change of clothes in your office.
27. You did not see that number 17 is missing.
28. Now you scrolled back to check and are now smiling :D
Images Courtesy: ba6alah.wordpress.com, wildwomanfundraising.com, careerwatch.wordpress.com, sleepzine.com.
PS: I know #27 & #28 have been done a number of times earlier but this being my first list based post, I could not resist it!