Monday, September 7, 2009

Yeh hai meri kahani...

Well… this blog is going to be a collection of random articles I have written over the period of time and various thoughts that I have had in my mind for long till the time I felt the need to write something about them. The blog may not have a common theme running through it or sometimes the order of the article may be a bit erratic, though I will try that this doesn’t happen. The only reason for this is that I felt like putting that article at that time.

It may be that sometime the articles may not be to your liking… please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions as they would be more than welcome. Caustic replies may, however, be sent to my personal mail id :)
So go ahead and I hope that you enjoy whatever you read here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger