Tuesday, November 16, 2021

A piercing news...

I have always been super conservative. I am a dad of two boys and have always been conscious of my actions. I teach. Students of all ages and all background. Even students who are working themselves.


I don't like to try anything ostentatious. I even buy shirts with nothing written on them.


But there was something that I had been wanting to try for so long.


Something which is so not me.


I wanted to get an ear piercing. Don't ask why! Just a random flex.


I was scared. What would everyone say? What would my students say? Would my kids disown me? Would it hurt? What if it gets infected? Would it hurt really bad?

.

.

.

.

So, finally got the courage.


And got the piercing done in right ear.


PS: Still in the healing phase, so a basic silver wire. I have a stud in mind that will replace it. Will upload the then photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger